***PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO THE POSTING BOX DOWNSTAIRS. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY NOT WORKING ONSITE AT KIWANIS PLEASE APPLY TO [email protected]***
JOB POSTING BULLETIN NO: 184.20
LPN 3 #3
JOB TITLE: CLASSIFICATION:
Licensed Practical Nurse Nursing Assistant II
Department: Work Area:
Nursing Floor 3
Salary: Hours: Days of Work:
AS PER LPN INCREMENTS 0700-1500/1500-2300 Rotating
PERM FULL TIME
0.98 FTE / 71.5 BWH
Position Commencement Date:
Under the direction of the Clinical Care Coordinator, Licensed Practical Nurse positions at Full Scope.
Licensed Practical Nurses: act as the Team Leader for their shift on their assigned floor, supervise
Resident Care Aides and other designated staff; participate fully as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team;
direct work assignments; perform a role in the fire and emergency preparedness as outlined in the
Emergency Response Plan; participate in employee and student performance evaluation, training and
orientation; perform nursing treatments and procedures; perform resident care duties;
and administer medications.
Education, Training and Experience
- Current B.C. Practical Nurse License including Full Scope of Practice capability.
- One year’s recent related experience or an equivalent of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
Posted Date: FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applications will be accepted: until 12:00 hrs FEBRAURY 18, 2021
(Please place applications into locked mailbox next to posting board)